All children should wear the correct school uniform. The following constitutes Civitas Academy uniform:
- Grey skirt/ pinafore/ trousers/shorts
- School jumper/ cardigan
- White shirt/ polo shirt
- Black shoes of an appropriate height (no open-toed shoes or sandals)
- Green gingham summer dresses in the summer term
- Where socks or tights are visible, they should be a neutral, plain colour which blends with the uniform e.g. black, grey or white.
- Hats should not be worn inside the building (religious headwear is permitted).
- Hair should be neat in appearance without extreme of length or style. Hair should be natural in colour. It must be no shorter than a Grade 2 and without steps, lines or patterns. For reasons of health and safety, long hair must be tied back.
- Black shorts/track suit bottoms
- School house PE T-shirt or house coloured PE T-shirt/plain white t-shirt
- School or plain black hoodie
Jewellery and Make-up
The children should not wear jewellery or make-up in school. Plain stud earrings are permitted for children with pierced ears. Please note that earrings are not permitted for P.E.
|11 – 12 Market Place, Reading RG1 2EG||Online ordering only|
|0118 959 6462|
|No PE t-shirts available at Stevensons||All items available at Brigade|
Most of our uniform can be purchased from any local supermarket. Second hand uniform can also be purchased from the school. Please contact the school office for further information.
Please make sure all items of clothing are clearly labelled with your child’s name – including coats, hats, gloves and scarves.