Packed lunches from home must be healthy and nutritious.
We are a nut free school.
When joining Civitas Academy, you will be sent an online link code for SCOpay. You can then create an individual account for your child. SCOpay is used for booking meals, signing up for trips and events, parents evening bookings and other adhoc events.
Please click here for support with user guides, or speak to the school office.
Free School Meals
Free school meals (FSM) may be available to children whose parents receive any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- An income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999O - please note that you must provide proof of parent/legal carer status if you are making a claim in this way
- Child Tax Credit (provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit) and have an annual income not exceeding £16,190 - as assessed by HMRC
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit.
Young people who themselves receive Income Support or Income-based Jobseekers Allowance are also entitled to receive FSM.
Children under the compulsory school age who are in full time education may also be entitled to receive FSM.
The school requests all parents to complete the Free School Meals application. Please ask for this from the school office.
For further information about Free School Meals and eligibility criteria please either speak to the school office or visit the Reading Borough Council website.